We often lack when it comes to strong memory! Although it’s quite difficult to keep track on everything but, the situation may not be the same every time. It’s important to stay well versed with the day to day tasks and check out the to-do list!
Yes, taking medicines for the same is not a fruitful solution, a healthy diet can be the natural remedy to help you out with the memory issues. Here are the food items which can prove beneficial while you are trying to improve your memory.
- Vitamins Boost : Consumption of Vitamin E helps in improving the brainpower, good amount of Vitamin E can help out and ease up the process of boosting memory.
- Include Wholegrains : Wholegrains is the element which supplies energy to the brain, it helps in providing an adequate and steady supply of blood to the brain. This keeps you mentally alert and thus helps in increasing memory!
- Fatty Acids : The essential fatty acids are not always made by the body. One needs to fulfill the need by eating food items rich in Omega-3 and fatty acids, having Fish is quite good as it contains the essential fatty acids in a natural form.
- Blueberries : Consumption of blueberries may be effective in delaying and improving short term memory loss thus, it can be used as a power ingredient to boost up your memory.
- Have Tomatoes : Tomato can help out a little when you face memory issues, include them in your diet in the form of salad to get sorted.
- Pumpkin Seeds : This might seem unrealistic but, pumpkin seeds contain Zinc which is a proved ingredient to increase your brain power. A handful of pumpkin seeds a day can change all the brain game.
- Green Leafy Veggies : Apart from anything else, green veggies prove to be the ideal food for the brain too! Yes, it has a lot many benefits but, it is rich in Vitamin E which helps to boost memory.
- Broccoli : Vitamin K rich Broccoli is the super food to deal with brain issues. Have them to stay fit and high in spirits.
Stay active and alert about the world around you by having the 8 super-foods to heal up your memory quotient.