Well-being is not just a fancy word, the word carries an essential meaning! A person can perform well, stay well and do well only when he feels well! Life in big cities are not just limited to work and fun, it prior needs a perfect health condition. Yes, you do yoga but, what about the junk on which you hog on?
We cannot justify our lazy habits which lead to obesity, indigestion, constipation, skin issues and a lot more. Regular exercise is the best way to stay healthy, justified! But, a balanced diet and skin care are also a matter of concern when we think about our personality growth and a fitter self.
No, you don’t need to buy health supplements or peanut butter for that, just use your home ingredients to change your lifestyle habits and stay healthy and toned! Check in your kitchen vegetable drawer, you must be having the power ingredient called lemon! Yes, the little yellow ball can help you change a lot many things in terms of your health.
Here is a list of health benefits of lemon everyone must know :
- Lemon is a natural energizer, it is the basic ingredient which is used to keep the body hydrated and refreshed. Drink lemon water with honey for removing all toxins and excess fat from your body, do this twice a day for the best results.
- Lemon is rich in “Vitamin C” and helps in boosting the immune system. Lemon juice intake in salads and fruits can make your immunity strong.
- As every other person carries a fallacy of getting fat which may be true at times, lemon can help you out with it. Drinking 1 glass of warm water with some lemon juice and a pinch of honey can reduce your body fat. Try the power recipe each morning empty stomach or evening empty stomach.
- May you be a men or a woman, dark circles are quite common! Let lemon help you in this too. Take tomato pulp juice I tablespoon as it contains bleaching properties which lightens the skin complexion, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on to your eye circle, this will help in reducing dark circles. Do this twice a day for few weeks.
- The combination of lemon juice and olive oil is traditionally used as a home remedy to remove gallbladder stones but it can also be used to treat kidney stones. The citric acid present in lemons helps break down calcium-based kidney stones and stops further growth.
- If your child is suffering from common cold, treat him with 2 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, keep it warm and give the liquid 3-4 times a day to your child.
- The maximum ladies must be having cracked heals, this may be due to multiple reasons but lemon has a solution for this too! Soak your feet in warm water for 15 minutes, remove it and dab with a towel, apply lemon juice all over the cracked area and see the magic in a month. The cracked heals will vanish by the time.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle by engaging yourself in physical activities regularly and following a balanced diet, 3 times junk in a week can make you obese in a month or two. Stay aware about your health by following the health tips! Stay happy, stay fresh and lead a healthy life!