Busy life is what everyone dreams of, in today’s world if one is busy he is considered to be pursuing a healthy life, is it really necessary that the one who is busy is also happy at the same time? May be not……
In the race of becoming successful a common and unwanted factor comes your way—“stress”.. work pressure, family pressure, lack of positivity all together derives stress.
What are the types of stress?
Stress can be of several types varying from person to person. It can be specified mainly in three types.
- Acute Stress
- Episodic Stress
- Chronic Stress
On the mention of the word “stress”, the probability of forming a negative image is more likely to happen. But acute stress is all the way different from the negative aspect. At the time of a roller coaster ride or a thrilling bike ride we encounter fear, that feeling is a form of stress which gradually increases if the ride does not end soon. This happen for a short while and generally discovered when it is fully formed inside us. This may result in headache, vomiting and dizziness, but can be cured soon.
Second type of stress is Episodic stress, when acute stress prolongs for a period of time or occurs frequently it can be said as chronic stress. This occurs in the people who are over demanding or self-obsessed, who make impractical demands and end up getting nowhere in positive side. This kind of stress results in emotional distress, anxiety, prolonging illness, disturbance in mind and the symptoms found in acute stress.
The most destructive stress is Chronic stress. It can also be said as exact opposite of acute stress because it’s not exciting nor trilling, in fact it is dangerous and unhealthy. A problem which is prolonging from a very long time such as fights in house, unhappy marriage, non-satisfying job etc. these factors make a person weak from inside and also harm the mental and physical well-being of a person. This may result very harsh and cause serious health problems, heart attacks, inadequate sleep, dry mouth, excess of urination, difficulty in breathing etc.
How to reduce stress??
As we understand that stress can make us weak and incapable In every sense, we should know some ways to reduce it and make our life stress free. Two of the very natural ways how we can reduce stress and stay happy are as follows-:
- Meditate : One of the most ancient and effective way for relaxing yourself is meditation, a few minutes of practice per day can help ease anxiety. “Research suggests that daily meditation can alter the brain’s new pathways, making you more resilient to stress”, says psychologist Robbie Maller Hatrman, phd, a Chicago health and wellness coach.
- Breathe Deeply : Take a five-minute break and focus on your breathing, sit up straight, eyes closed, with a hand on your belly. Slowly inhale through your nose, feeling the breathe start in your abdomen and work its way to the top of your head. Reverse the process as you exhale through your mouth.
How to deal with stress??
Our mind stop working once we get tensed and it losses the power to posses good decisions. One should know the ways to deal with it.
- Positive Self Talk : Talking o yourself sounds impractical but is a very effective way to control stress in every sense. When we talk to ourselves and try to figure out the problem within us, half of the issue is solved just by thinking over our mistakes.
- Finding Pleasure : Do what in which you find pleasure and you enjoy, there can be many ways in which one can relax like having a coffee with friends, reading a book etc.
- Daily Relaxation : relaxing your mind and body on daily basis make the probability of being in stress 90% lesser than usual. This can be done by yoga and meditation too.
For leading a happy and peaceful life, the most important factor is a healthy and peaceful mind, because when we are positive we can make everything positive.